Microsoft Office for Home Use (Students)
Through a renewed license with Microsoft, all LDSB students can now install Microsoft Office 2013 on up to 5 personal/home devices for free!
For laptops and desktops
- Go to myo365.limestone.on.ca
- Students will be asked to login to our active directory server. These are the same credentials students use to login to computers at school.
- Once you have successfully logged in, click on the INSTALL NOW button.
- Download the free Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneDrive apps from the App Store.
- In order to activate the apps, you will need to use:
- the Office 365 email - email@example.com (your username is what students use to access computers at school)
- your regular school computer password